Become a Member
Membership of the Game Farmers' Association is open to anyone in the UK who regularly rears and sells significant numbers of gamebirds and/or their eggs.
- Members must be proposed and seconded by existing members and enquiries will be made as to their game farming methods and reputation.
- In order to join, a game farmer must be rearing in accordance with the Government code of practice applicable to his location.
- There is a (non-voting) category of Trade Membership for businesses whose products and services relate to game farming.
- Associate Membership is available to other individuals or organisations who are in sympathy with the aims of the GFA and who wish to be kept in touch with its affairs.
- All members receive the full colour member magazine 'Game Farming' three times a year and are entitled to use the GFA name and logo in their promotional campaigns.
- Members also receive the GFA Game Farming Guide. This is a substantial ring-bound publication of best practice guidance, which is written by experts and kept up to date by sending out amendments and additions as the industry develops and improves.
If you are interested in joining the GFA:
- As an individual game farmer, download the relevant application form and standing order form
- As a trade member, download the relevant application form and standing order form
Once you have downloaded them, please print and complete the forms before posting them to:
GFA, PO Box 3629,
Tel: 01189 797255
The secretary can also advise those wishing to purchase game eggs, chicks or poults of the names of GFA members in their area.